Vacancies | BURSARIES 2018 |
Vacancies | BURSARIES 2018 |Expiry Date: 31.10.2017
Debmarine Namibia invites energetic suitably qualified individuals to apply for bursaries in the following fields:
• B Sc Electrical Engineering
• B Sc Mechanical Engineering
• B Sc Chemical Engineering
• National Diploma Marine Engineering
• National Diploma Maritime Studies
Application and Experience requirements:
• Latest Grade 12 results;
• A provisional acceptance letter from an accredited Tertiary Institution;
• The successful candidates should comply with the minimum entry requirements of the University offering the programmes above;
• First and Second year students are encouraged to apply ( please also submit latest results);
• Must be a Namibian citizen and preference will be given to designated persons as prescribed by the NamibianAffi rmative Action Act.
The bursaries include:
• Full payment of tuition fees
• Prescribed textbooks and stationery
• Hostel accommodation and meals
• Travel cost assistance
• Study permit fees
Please submit a comprehensive CV with proof of qualifi cations and experience to: Human Resources Development,Debmarine Namibia, 10 Dr Frans Indongo Street, NAMDEB Centre, Windhoek or P O Box 23016, Windhoek or e-mailyour application to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to further screening and assessment. No personal documents will be returned.
Applicants must be Namibian citizens and preference will be given to designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act.